Friday, July 14, 2006

Transatlantia

Its been a while. I know. Peace reigns on the internet. Why? Simple, silly. The Thotastrical is silent. Zipped up. Shhhhhed. A month. Oh I love this self-importance talk. I relish it. Chew it to the bone even. Why? Ask, my child. Query. Just because(favorite phrase from school-days) nobody else will do it. I live in my own narcissism. My private island of one where I am king, subject and little Tony.

The above paragraph clearly depicts how rustiness can set in (faster than you can say 'Ferrous oxide') when you put the blog pen down for a bit.

And yes, as my blog post title(BPT) clearly depicts an ocean was indeed crossed. Flown over. But I didn't look. Not a peek. Not from a small window high high high up in the sky. Yes its true. I do not enjoy this thing called flying. I cringe at the thought. Shake at the knees. But there I was. A million miles away from home. Jet-lagged and clumsy.

People ask each other. What do you see first when you are landing in a new country? Junta responds variously. I'm not people. I'm abnormal. Fool(me). I saw trees. With green leaves. Huh! That's me. I see trees. That's my sixth sense. Tree-awareness. Blessed art me.

[The rustiness won't go away. Stuck in my head like a cobweb.]

This is bound to stop enquiries about blog updates and commence those for blog deletion. Be gentle.

I was this evening, the lambish victim of a visual tag. Blindingly energy-draining as it was, I managed to respond. Now as they say, 'You're it'. By mere sight. Jack and Jill time.



She: " I think we should spend more time...


He : " Damn fool woman ! You want more time? Don't you see we are already spending way too much time together!?! We are doing every single thing like we are joined at the hip ! But don't let that worry you .You just keep clinging on to me like the vine of the year and life will pass us by !Whoosh..What we NEED to do..is GET A LIFE ! Get it ?"


She: ... apart"


Above JacknJiller has been shamelessly copied from the original blog where I got tagged. [The blog that kicks this blog's ass 24/7]


And now my JacknJiller..



Jack: Lets go up the hill


Jill: Silly fool...Don't you remember the tumbling down last time?


Jack: But didn't the doctor tell us we lost our memories from the bumps on our heads



So leave your own JacknJillers
and
if you understood any section of this blog entry, kindly email me with complete explanation

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She: " I think we should spend more time...


He : " Damn fool woman ! You want more time? Don't you see we are already spending way too much time together!?! We are doing every single thing like we are joined at the hip ! But don't let that worry you .You just keep clinging on to me like the vine of the year and life will pass us by !Whoosh..What we NEED to do..is GET A LIFE ! Get it ?"


She: ... apart"

He: "Finally some sense!! Come here, lemme look at that pretty little head of yours did you bump it anywhere this morning?"

Anonymous said...

She: Tell me you love me...

HE: Of course I do baby...

She: No, say it...

He: I JUST DID!

She: No you didn't!! Why do you have to be so difficult all the time??
He: Why do you never see that you are not the only one with emotions and needs and issues and complexes? Just because I don't break into tears every second day?




Ekkktaa Kapoor: CUT!!!
(aside to scriptwriter) Pick up this thread and work in the 'other woman' angle -he runs to her- to escape 'she', also tmrw is ummm... lessay 'karva chauth' let pious 'she' be thrown out of the house... then we jut skip twenty years and laugh all the way to the bank... SUCKERS!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going overboard here... ;)
-
Anon 1,2, & 3

Num said...

Funny.A day after I discover the birthplace of this tag it finds it's way here.
Well.Good stuff to read.Won't see me complaining.

She: I have nothing to wear
He: What? Today you were saying you needed a new closet for all your things!
She: But I have nothing nice to wear!
He: Oh...(deep breaths..one two..three four) What about that dress you bought this week.That looks nice on you.Really.
She:Oh but it's not black it's too black too short too long too many buttons too sassy too frumpy..
(One hour and a mess later)
She:What do you think of this one
He: (clenched teeth,smile) Fabulous..
She:Yeah...you think so? (second glance) yeah but I think it's too short...
He:It looks good on you..
She:Yeah but I think...Do you think I look fat in this?
He:(Gulp...not that Lord not that question) (Blink) NO baby
She: You took too long to say that (glare)
YOu thinkI'm fat?!!! (Rumble of clouds)
Hmppph...*&^%#$@#% I'm not going anywhere with you.Of all the nerve.
He:(blink blink)

To be continued...

Anonymous said...

lol....gr8 work...after a long time...ws actually waiting fr u to pen down stuff...n m not disappointed..:)..
n gr8 comments too....:)

thotaster said...

@Anon 1,2,3...Wow! An anon person, 2 alter-egos both anon. Wonders never cease(nor does my waistline)!!

Jayashree Bhat said...

thanks...

Anonymous said...

heh heh
:)
tres funny...
ambika

Sameera said...

aaa saw this at vish's blog

nice stuff

keep bloggin :)

lol@ur waistline :p
sowwie

Anonymous said...

She (thinking): He hasn't spoken the whole day with me. Even when I asked him about the latest Nokia N series, he seemed lost.
He(thinking): Sachin ought to retire.
She(thinking):I wore my black lingerie which never ever failed, and he didn't even seem to glance at me.
He(thinking): WTF, What is Dravid upto?
She (thinking):I'm sure he has an affair going on with that new babe in office.
He(thinking): why is she blocking the TV?
She(thinking): I even skipped my fave K serial and watched cricket with him with my lingerie and nothing else on. His hands did move once from the remote.Drinks break. My chance. Finally. My pulse started racing.My adrenaline/estrogen/watever started pumping.
He(shouting): Get me some ice for this Pepsi,will ya?

India lost that night.
And so did she.