Tuesday, May 23, 2006

just lounge it!!

The triangle had been formed. It took all of 243 seconds, not that I was counting, a mere estimate. But then, how do you evaluate bliss time? How? My lower back formed the hypotenuse of this instrument of joy. The super comfy lounge cushions made up the other two sides. Thoughts ran through my head or did they? I don't remember. It was like a flow of imagination had broken out but at a subconscious level. Ecstasy without effort.

Lounging for long has been a favourite pastime for yours truly. Whether it is in the lobby of a 'posh' hotel or the hardwood benches of the corner coffee shop I have always indulged in it with enthusiastic fervor. People would look at me and feel superior to my apparent good-for-nothing existence. I didn't care. I couldn't. I was in heaven remember. I wish they could feel what I was experiencing. They would think differently then.

It doesn't matter what you do while you lounge. You could be getting your nicotine rush, sipping your preferred beverage, reading a book, staring at the ceiling, anything. Its just the feeling of this 'activity' that takes you away to a different dimension. If I had a penny for every minute I lounged....lol

And, if your lower back still hits your choice of furniture. Slide. Before its too late. Lounge. Try.



book to lounge with : Freakonomics

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you're talking !

~v

Jax said...

bitch... you want comment... here "COMMENT"

Num said...

LOL @ "comment" comment.
Lounges...ah.
Bliss indeed.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha........damn good yaa....too funny...
hehehe....creek's comment yaa...
........
oh m i suppose to comment on the blog??

cheers,
kashunut